Retirement of Dr Esme Hadfield, GP Partner
Dr Esme Hadfield will be retiring from her role as GP Partner at University Medical Practice after being with us for 28 years! Her last working day will be the 9th June 2022. Over the years, many of our patients have been cared for by Dr Hadfield and she will be missed by patients and staff alike.
We would like to wish her all the best for the future and thank her for all the hard work and dedication over the past years.
We are collecting retirement messages from patients and staff [past and present] for Dr Hadfield. You are welcome to send us a message on Facebook or in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be very grateful for as many as these as possible! Thank you for your help.
You do not need to do anything regarding your registration. The University Medical Practice partners and staff will continue to provide care for all those who are registered at the practice.
Message from Dr Hadfield:
“I will be retiring from my role as a GP Partner at University Medical Practice in June 2022 having been with the Practice for 28 years; It has been a privilege to work as a GP; helping to care for many wonderful interesting and exceptional patients alongside very supportive lovely colleagues and staff. Although I will miss the UMP terribly, the time has come to spend more time with my family and on my charity work.
With my twin sister, I set up a charity Country Days - an educational charity providing outdoor learning in a beautiful nature reserve for young people aged 7 – 11 yrs in Bedfordshire and a legacy to my late mother.
For more information and/or if you wish to donate, please visit https://www.countrydays.net - it would be most appreciated.”
5 Pritchatts Road, Edgbaston, B15 2QU
Contact Number: 0121 687 3055
- A long established group of general practioners working from a newly purpose built premises on the edge of the University campus.
- Registration welcomed from all residents and their families in our catchment area.
- A long tradition of working with students of the University and their Welfare staff and understanding their particular needs.
- Offering a range of facilities including dedicated treatment rooms.
- Excellent car parking, bus and rail links (see this page for travel details).