How to Register With The Practice
- Please check first that you live in the practice area boundary. The inner boundary is for all residents. The outer boundary is for students only.
- Then please locate your NHS number if possible.
- Complete the registration form below, attach your photograph and either use the automatic emailing facility or bring the completed form in with you on your first visit to the practice. You can also post us the forms and this will complete your registration - we may need to contact you if there are any clarifications needed.
Note that there are different forms for Birmingham University students, non-student adults (and students at other institutions), and children. Please complete the forms as fully as possible.
REGISTRATION FORM:UNIVERSITY MEDICAL PRACTICE 2018
Note that Student Registration is ONLY for University of Birmingham students (see the 'student address checker' page to check your address).
We ask ALL patients to provide some form of ID prior to completing registration as an NHS patient on a temporary or full-time basis. It is essential that before you proceed to register you have your NHS number to hand.
When you first attend the practice you will need to bring one of the following:
- NHS card / Number
- University student card
- Photocard driving license
- Utility bill from the last 3 months for the address at which registration is sought
- Bank statement from the last 3 months for the address at which registration is being sought.
Note that treatment is available for acute illness without ID being available at the emergency consultation but any follow up consultation will not be possible without proof of identity.